Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Good news!


I got this email from the US Embassy this morning - "Greetings from Seoul, Thank you for your fax of Aug 8, 2008, concerning the immigrant visa (IV) case of Jeon, Bo Mee. I am pleased to inform you that Jeon, Bo Mee IV was issued on July 23, 2008, and was forwarded to the adoption service provider, Eastern Social Welfare Services, on the same day. Please contact Eastern for further information. I trust this information helpful to you. If I can be further assistance, please do not hesitate. Best regards"
Jean spoke with Kip last evening and said Bo has likely already had her pre-flight physical, now we are waiting on arranging an escort and flights! Soon I hope.

1 comment:

Anna B said...

hoooorrraaayyy indeed!!! so happy to hear and we wait with excitement to meet the new member of the family! :) love, anna, chris and max