Friday, August 29, 2008

Update 1

We have decided to have the car service drive us all the way home, so I am blogging from the CJ Trailways bus that is bringing us to the airport, who knew the bus would have wi-fi??? The whole experience feels surreal. I wish we had longer to pack, I have already forgotten the travel pillows and the baby sling carrier. I woke up at 4 in the morning with terrible butterflies in my stomach, not going into this with much sleep, great. I forgot we'd have to check a bag with the liquid formula, juice, baby food, etc. And by the way, what do you wear to pick up your child at the airport? A skirt, jeans, who knows? that stumped me as we were rushing out of the house. You'd think after waiting 4 months I'd have thought about it. More later, I don't want to get bus sick.

No comments: