Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is the Weese family story of waiting for Bo. Baby Bo was born in Busan, South Korea on November 1, 2007 at 1:38pm. She weighed 5 1/2 lbs and was 18.2 inches long. We received her referral on April 25, 2008. After USCIS, Visa, and passport process we hope to have her home in early Fall 2008. She will be escorted to JFK airport where we'll "meet" her for the first time.
Busan |
2 comments:
Sarah,
We are sending good thoughts your way for a smooth flight and a wonderful first meeting with that beautiful girl. That was a brilliant idea about the car service home!
Kate
I am so excited for you guys, as if you couldn't tell! Its 10 on Friday night and I am wondering what in the world you guys are doing waiting for Bo Mee. I have tried to call you but your cell is off as I am sure you want your full attention to your new baby girl. Make sure you try and update the blog ( even though I like to make fun of it) because it sounds like you guys and Henry and Holden will be bonding with the new baby. I like the limo idea... I am sure Sarah made you guys take like the 12 pm shuttle so that you would be there in time xxoxxo The Hoods
Post a Comment